Discover INMED from Institute for International Medicine on Vimeo.
Half of the world’s population live on less than $5 per day. These individuals are frequently forgotten, poor, undereducated, minorities, disabled, elderly, veterans, refugees, migrants, chronically ill, and victims of war or disaster.
Desire to Serve
Healthcare professionals and students are often highly motivated to serve. However, many feel ill-prepared in the face of cross-cultural barriers, unfamiliar diseases, and limited resources.
INMED, the Institute for International Medicine, is a graduate school whose mission is to equip healthcare professionals & students to serve the forgotten. Since 2003 INMED is a federally-recognized, non-profit institution of higher learning.
INMED emphasizes interactive learning, role modeling, and hands-on experience. INMED’s offerings include:
- Short Self-Paced Courses in core global health subjects
- Formal Professional Certificate Courses, including International Medicine, International Nursing, and International Public Health
- Supervised service-learning healthcare experiences in twenty-five nations
- Professional Diploma in International Medicine (DIMPH), International Nursing (DINPH), and International Public Health (DIPH)
- Professional Master’s Degree in International Health (MIH)
- Annual Humanitarian Health Conferences
- Accreditation of continuing medical education for physicians
INMED Professional Certificate, Diploma and Master’s Degree graduates passionately and skillfully care for the world’s most vulnerable. Please join them!