INMED Alumni Scholarship Fund
This fund is made possible through generous donations from INMED alumni to encourage provision of healthcare for forgotten people.
One (1) – $500 scholarship is provided for each academic year (July 1 – June 30). The scholarship is applied to a learner’s service-learning enrollment tuition. The deadline for submission is June 30th (annually).
- Be a current student, resident physician or fellow
- Traditional diploma student participating in the Professional Diploma in International Medicine & Public Health, the Professional Diploma in International Nursing & Public Health, or the Professional Diploma in International Public Health (non-equivalency)
- Apply and accepted to Diploma Program (Participant has received INMED Acceptance Package)
- Submit required essay.
- Learner accepted to Diploma program
- Essay is submitted by posted deadline to [email protected]
- Essay Review Process
- Decision will be made within 8 weeks of the posted deadline
Please tell us why you are pursuing the INMED Diploma program. Include in your essay how the diploma program will enhance your current health care training and what role will the INMED Diploma play in your future career.
Formatting: 3 – 5 pages. Double spaced. Font Arial, size: 12
Email essay submission to: [email protected]