INMED Service-Learning Scholarship Fund
This fund is made possible through generous donations from INMED alumni to encourage provision of healthcare for forgotten people.
One (1) – $500 scholarship is provided for each academic year (July 1 – June 30). The scholarship is applied to a learner’s service-learning enrollment tuition. The deadline for submission is June 30th (annually).
- Traditional diploma student participating in the Graduate Diploma in International Medicine & Public Health, the Graduate Diploma in International Nursing & Public Health, the Graduate Diploma in International Public Health (non-equivalency) OR
- Traditional MIH student participating in the Master’s in International Health
- Apply and accepted to Diploma/Master’s Program (Participant has received INMED Acceptance Package)
- Submit required essay.
- Learner accepted to Diploma/Master’s program
- Essay is submitted by posted deadline
- Essay Review Process
- Decision will be made within 8 weeks of the posted deadline
Please tell us why you are pursuing the INMED Diploma/Master’s program. Include in your essay how the diploma/Master’s program will enhance your current health care training and what role will the INMED Diploma/Master’s play in your future career.
Formatting: 3 – 5 pages. Double spaced. Font Arial, size: 12
Email essay submission to: [email protected]