INMED Alumni Scholarship Fund
This fund is made possible through generous donations from INMED alumni to encourage provision of healthcare for forgotten people.
One (1) – $500 scholarship provided for 2020 – 2021 academic year (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021). Scholarship is applied to learner’s service-learning enrollment tuition.
- Be a current student, resident physician or fellow
- Traditional diploma student participating in the Professional Diploma in International Medicine & Public Health, the Professional Diploma in International Nursing & Public Health, or the Professional Diploma in International Public Health (non-equivalency)
- Apply and accepted to Diploma Program (Participant has received INMED Acceptance Package)
- Submit required essay. Deadline for 2020 – 2021 Academic Year: November 30, 2020
- Learner accepted to Diploma program
- Essay is submitted by posted deadline to [email protected]
- Service-learning is in the future (No “retro” or reimbursement scholarship funds)
- Essay Review Process
- Decision will be made within 4 weeks of the posted deadline
Please tell us why you are pursuing the INMED Diploma program. Include in your essay how the diploma program will enhance your current health care training and what role will the INMED Diploma play in your future career.
Formatting: 3 – 5 pages. Double spaced. Font Arial, size: 12
Email essay submission to: [email protected]