Physical/Occupational Therapist

If you are a physical or occupational therapist, you are eligible to participate in the following events, master’s degrees, professional diploma programs, and courses.




Humanitarian Health Conference


Professional Master’s Degrees


Professional Master’s degree in International Health (MIH)




Professional Diploma in International Public Health




Professional Certificate Course in International Public Health


Professional Certificate Course in Epidemiology


Professional Certificate Course in Helping Babies Breathe (HBB)


Short Self-Paced Courses


Click to view all Short Self-Paced Courses


More Information


For more information please contact INMED at +1 816-444-6400 or [email protected]


*INMED strongly recommends that physical and occupational therapists ultimately earn the INMED Professional Diploma in International Public Health (DIPH), which will include an INMED Service-Learning experience at a Training Site that provides PT/OT care.