Student Success and Outcomes
All over the world, INMED graduates are devoting their careers to serving the forgotten and leading comprehensive disease intervention and health promotion efforts.
MIH Student Success
Administration assesses evidence of student success and program effectiveness through several indicators:
- Are students meet learning outcomes? INMED learners demonstrate competency through faculty evaluation of student performance and accompanying grades. For the 2021 – 2022 Academic Year, MIH Students achieved a 95% pass rate in all Academic Credit Courses.
- Are students satisfied upon completion of the degree? INMED graduates communicate student success and satisfaction through the MIH Graduate Survey and Semi-Annual INMED Graduate Evaluation. In 2022, all Program Graduates indicated they were working full time and “likely” or “very likely” to tell others about the program.
- Are students graduating with no debt owed to INMED? 100% of INMED students graduate with no debt owed to INMED. This is made possible by steeply-discounted tuition rates and a course payment structure that allows learners to pay as they go, one course at a time.
- Are graduates serving forgotten people? Yes, our alumni go on to serve the poor in through their careers and volunteer service. Follow along with our Grads in Action.
View INMED Graduates in Action.
Read Endorsements by MIH Graduates
- Program Retention Rate: 100% (2021 – 2022 Cohort)
- Program Acceptance Rate: 88% (Overall Program 2019-2023)
- Program Graduation Rate: Based on current student progress, we anticipate high graduation rates. More time is needed to allow for completion in order to calculate overall graduation rates within cohorts of academic years. Of the current 50 students, 44 are on track to graduate on time (anticipated 88% graduation rate)
Top Reasons Program Graduates Chose to Study at INMED:
3. Relevance to Career
*Data Based on 2022 MIH Graduate Survey Data