Evaluation and Certification
Graded as pass/fail. Successful pass requires:
- Satisfactory or above on evaluation by Training Site supervisor
- Satisfactory or above on group presentation
- Satisfactory or above on reflective essay composition
Successful completion of the DIPH requires:
- Earn ≥80% in all course work.
- Accumulative grade of ≥80% in the program.
- Earn a “Passing” grade for the skills lab, simulations, and service-learning rotation.
Participants who successfully complete the above course of study will receive the INMED Graduate Diploma in International Public Health. Verification of the educational experience will be provided to any learner’s affiliated institution. Graduates are entitled to include initials DIPH (Graduate Diploma in International Public Health) following their names.