Professional Diploma In International Public Health – DIPH
This professional diploma program is designed for healthcare professionals and learners who wish to complement their education with both academic skills and field experience in international public health. Equipped in this way, recipients of the INMED Professional Diploma in International Public Health will be prepared to lead comprehensive health promotion efforts in low-resource communities.
At the completion of the INMED Professional Diploma in International Public Health learners will be able to demonstrate:
- Skill in community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Culturally appropriate healthcare
- Proficiency in disaster mitigation and response
- Design and implementation of team-lead healthcare interventions
- Transfer of healthcare skills to other personnel