Evaluation & Certification
Graded as pass/fail. Successful pass requires:
- Satisfactory or above on evaluation by Training Site supervisor
- Satisfactory or above on group presentation
- Satisfactory or above on reflective essay composition
Successful completion of the DINPH:
- Earn ≥80% in all course work.
- Accumulative grade of ≥80% in the program.
- Earn a “Passing” grade for the skills lab, simulations, and service-learning rotation.
Participants who successfully complete the above course of study will receive the INMED Professional Diploma in International Nursing & Public Health. Verification of the educational experience will be provided to any learner’s affiliated institution. Graduates are entitled to include initials DINPH (Diploma in International Nursing & Public Health) following their names.