This course is open to all healthcare professionals and healthcare profession students, as well as non-healthcare professionals. This Self-Care for the Health Professional Course is especially appropriate for the entire spectrum of front-line health workers, health educators, and policymakers.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Learners must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening and editing Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos