Education & Evaluation
Learners will achieve the course competency objectives through the following educational methods:
- Assigned book and article readings
- Critical analysis
- Scheduled small group discussions
- Essay composition / Reflective writing
- Applied skills simulation
Learners will need to devote about four hours per week.
Assessment of the learner’s performance will be based upon:
- Demonstration of the competency objectives using case-studies and simulation
- Completion of all Chapter Discussion Board assignments
- Completion of all Article Discussion Board assignments
- Achievement of 80% or greater score on the Effective Change Management Essay
- Achievement of 80% or greater score on the Evidence-Based Change Management Final Exam Simulation
- Complete evaluation and credit claim forms at the course conclusion.