This course is open to all healthcare professionals and healthcare profession students, as well as non-healthcare professionals. International Refugee Care is especially appropriate for public health personnel, humanitarian relief leaders, policymakers, and those providing primary health care.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Learners must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening and editing Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos
2020 Refugee Migration Routes