Enrollment is open to all healthcare professionals and healthcare profession students, including undergraduates. This course is especially relevant for public health personnel, healthcare administrators, and college students who are preparing for careers in healthcare, anthropology, and international relations and development. Graduates consistently report that this academic qualification has both increased their insight and documented their experience when applying for educational and professional advancement.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Learners must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos