Professional Certificate Course in International Public Health
Course Code: PCC – IPH 901
This Professional Course is a hybrid experience, combining 10 weeks of structured online learning, plus 1 day of virtual-classroom skills. Sample the INMED learning experience with this 15-minute Free Demo Online Course.
At the completion of the INMED Professional Certificate Course in International Public Health learners will be able to demonstrate using case-studies and simulation:
- Vision and achievements of epidemiology
- Primary measures of health and disease
- Types of epidemiology studies and their application
- Basic concepts of biostatistics and their application to research interpretation
- Establishing the cause of a disease
- Skill in community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Culturally appropriate healthcare
- Proficiency in disaster mitigation and response
- Design and implementation of team-lead healthcare interventions
- Transfer of healthcare skills to other personnel
INMED DIPLOMA OPTION
INMED highly recommends that the Professional Certificate Course in International Public Health be complemented with a supervised field experience in international public health. Both can be enrolled for simultaneously via the INMED Professional Diploma in International Public Health.