The Course is specially customized for nurses, including advanced practice nurses, Master’s degree level, and students of advanced practice nursing. Undergraduate nursing students will also benefit.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Students must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos