Professional Certificate Course in International Nursing & Public Health
Course Code: PCC – INPH 902
This Course is a hybrid learning experience, combining 10 weeks of structured online learning, plus 2 days of virtual-classroom skill workshops and final exams. Academic credit earned is 10 credit hours. Sample the INMED learning experience with this 15-minute Free Demo Online Course.
After completing the Professional Certificate Course in International Nursing & Public Health learners will be able to demonstrate using case-studies and simulation:
- Management & prevention of the leading diseases of poverty
- Management & prevention of HIV infection
- Care for the health of pregnant women and newborns
- Proficiency in clinical skills useful in low-resource settings
- Skill in community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Culturally appropriate healthcare
- Proficiency in disaster mitigation and response
- Design and implementation of team-lead healthcare interventions
- Transfer of healthcare skills to other personnel
INMED DIPLOMA OPTION
INMED highly recommends that the Professional Certificate Course in International Nursing & Public Health be complemented with a supervised clinical experience in international nursing, available throughout the INMED Professional Diploma in International Nursing & Public Health (DINPH).