Shenyang China INMED Course
INMED Professional Certificate Course in International Medicine & Public Health
Medicine today is a global profession, because diseases, resources, research, colleagues span all continents. Prepare yourself for the medicine of today through the INMED Professional Certificate Course in International Medicine & Public Health, made available to you through H’Image Doctor and the Institute for International Medicine, in cooperation with the American Academy of Family Physicians.
This course will particularly advance the careers of Chinese physicians through provision of:
- A United States academic credential recognized by the US universities, residency programs, and immigration officials
- Opportunities to form relationships with influential United States faculty physicians
- Improved familiarity with American and international standards of medical care
- Improved clinical skills necessary to serve a Pioneer GP in China
This course regularly includes faculty provided by famous medical institutions including:
- Harvard University
- New York University
- University of Pittsburg
- University of Texas at Dallas
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Emergency Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Royal Canadian College of Surgeons
Skills in English language will also be improved through consistent study of the course content. Become a truly global medicine physician. Enroll now in the INMED Professional Certificate Course in International Medicine & Public Health.
For payment is US dollar please proceed to Online Registration.
For instruction on payment in RMB please email H’IMAGE Doctor or call (86) 1310986-2856. If you are in China, you can also register and pay online here: https://www.inmedcare.org/
In addition, the following documents must be submitted via email to H’IMAGE Doctor: CV, scan copy of passport and ID card, passport size photo, and copy of current employment letter or admission letter if you are a student.
Books that normally accompany this course cannot be provided to learners who reside outside of the United States. This is because of cost and logistic limitations associated with international shipment.