The Course is open to physicians who are intent upon careers in medical teaching, medical research, or healthcare administration. The course emphasizes skills in English language and preparation for careers in international locations. Chinese physicians will especially benefit from this learning opportunity.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Learners must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos
INMED faculty physician learners take final exam in Shenyang