Education & Evaluation
This course will equip learners with the most essential, evidence-based skills in obstetrics and newborn care.
Learners will achieve the competency objectives through the following education methods:
- Interactive online learning techniques
- Interactive live presentations by experienced obstetrics and newborn providers
- Skill stations for increasing technical proficiency
- Case studies for developing clinical judgment
EVALUATION METHODS & REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
This course is graded pass/fail. Successful pass requires:
- Mother Newborn Health Post-Test ≥80%
- Satisfactory or higher demonstration of all required skills
- Complete course evaluation at the course conclusion.