Enrollment in the INMED Helping Mothers Survive (HMS) course is open to healthcare professionals and learners – including those in medicine, nursing, advanced practice nursing, physician assistant, and midwifery.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Students must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads. A rectangular monitor (desktop or tablet) is preferable for course navigation.
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening and editing Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos