Education & Evaluation
Learners will achieve the course competency objectives through the following educational methods:
- Assigned book and article readings
- Critical analysis
- Group discussions
- Essay composition
- Simulation exercises
Learners will need to devote about eight hours per week.
Assessment of the learner’s performance will be based upon:
- Demonstration of the competency objectives using case-studies and simulation
- Completion of all Chapter Discussion Board assignments
- Completion of all Article Discussion Board assignments
- Achievement of 80% or greater score on the Healthcare for Marginalized Americans Essay
- Achievement of 80% or greater score on the Healthcare for Marginalized Americans Final Exam
- Complete evaluation and credit claims forms at the course conclusion.