Education & Evaluation
This one-day course will equip participants with essential and commonly needed hands-on skills necessary to provide health care in low-resource settings.
Learners in the Course will achieve the competency objective through the following education methods:
- Interactive online learning techniques
- Interactive live presentations
- Skill stations for increasing technical proficiency
- Teaching opportunities to enhance skills transfer
Evaluation Methods & Requirements for Successful Completion
This course is graded pass/fail. Successful pass requires:
- All Short Self-Paced Post-Tests ≥80%
- Satisfactory demonstration of all required skills
- Complete course evaluation and credit claims forms at the course conclusion.