The Course is open to healthcare professionals and healthcare profession students in the fields that routinely diagnose and treat disease, including physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, midwives, resident physicians, and learners of these health professions.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Learners must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads. A rectangular monitor (desktop or tablet) is preferable for course navigation.
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening and editing Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos