Education & Evaluation
This one-day course will equip participants to provide essential care for newborn babies in low-resource settings and to successfully teach these skills to other healthcare providers.
Learners in the Course will achieve the competency objective through the following education methods:
- Interactive online learning techniques
- Interactive live presentations
- Skill stations for increasing technical proficiency
- Teaching opportunities to enhance skills transfer
Evaluation Methods & Requirements for Successful Completion
This course is graded pass/fail. Successful pass requires:
- Maternal-Newborn Health Post-Test ≥80%
- Satisfactory demonstration of all required skills
- Complete course evaluation and credit claims forms at the course conclusion.