Enrollment is open to all healthcare professionals and healthcare profession students, including undergraduates. This professional certificate course establishes the most foundational concepts in health and disease, and is especially relevant for healthcare personnel preparing for leadership roles in research, health policy, and personal healthcare services.
The following are the minimum computing requirements for participating in this course. Students must have ready access to and be functionally proficient with:
- A personal computer with an up-to-date operating system and ample memory for downloads
- A web browser, preferably the most up-to-date version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari
- Applications capable of opening Microsoft Word documents and of viewing PDFs
- An Internet connection, preferably high speed
- Capability of viewing YouTube and Vimeo videos
Becoming acquainted with the community in Papua New Guinea