Education & Evaluation
Learners will achieve the course competency objectives through the following educational methods:
- Assigned book and article readings
- Critical analysis
- Group discussions
- Essay composition
- Simulation exercises
Learners will need to devote about four hours per week.
Evaluation Methods & Requirements For Successful Completion
Assessment of the learner’s performance will be based upon:
- Demonstration of the competency objectives using case-studies and simulation
- Completion of all Chapter Discussion Board assignments
- Completion of all Article Discussion Board assignments
- Achievement of ≥ 80% on the Emergency Pandemic Control Essay
- Achievement of ≥ 80% on the Emergency Pandemic Control Final Exam Simulation
- Complete evaluation and credit claims forms at the course conclusion.