Professional Certificate Course in Advanced Mother Baby Outcomes (AMBO)
Course Code: PCC – AMBO 806
Advanced Mother Baby Outcomes (AMBO) is designed to improve the results of pregnancy, delivery, and newborn survival by equipping healthcare professionals and learners the most essential, evidence-based skills in pre-natal, obstetric and neonatal care. AMBO skills are especially applicable for low-resource and cross-cultural healthcare settings. AMBO is an educational experience created by the Institute for International Medicine.
The INMED Professional Certificate Course in Advanced Mother Baby Outcomes (AMBO) is a hybrid experience that combines online preparation followed by a one-day, in-classroom event to master hands-on skills and assess achievements. Academic credit earned is 1 credit hour. Sample the INMED learning experience with this 15-minute Free Demo Online Course.
At the completion of the Professional Certificate Course in Advanced Mother Baby Outcomes (AMBO), learners will be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in contraception & family planning counseling
- Management of normal labor & deliveries
- Recognition and management of common prenatal complications
- Recognition and management of common obstetrical emergencies
- Basic skills in newborn resuscitation
- Recognition and management of common newborn diseases