INMED offers state-of-the-art healthcare courses that supply formative information to guide effective healthcare in low-resource and cross-cultural settings.
This brief online course is an opportunity to test-drive the features that characterize all INMED Professional Certificate and Elective Courses.
INMED Professional Certificate courses are a blend of online learning with face-to-face instruction. Each is fully accredited for CME and CE. INMED currently offers six comprehensive hybrid courses:
- Professional Certificate Course in International Medicine & Public Health
- Professional Certificate Course in International Nursing & Public Health
- Professional Certificate Course in International Public Health
- Professional Certificate Course in Ultrasound for Primary Care
- Professional Certificate Course in Helping Babies Breathe (HBB)
INMED offers a growing series of short, online, elective courses in the core subjects of international health and limited-resource medicine. These courses make avid use of interactive questions and short videos. Included is a pre-test, post-test, evaluation, and certificate of completion. Courses are accredited for CME and CE. Participants may utilize these courses over a period of up to 180 days, after which extension requires re-payment.