Diploma In International Public Health – DIPH
This program is designed for those healthcare professionals who wish to complement their education with both academic skills and field experience in international public health. Equipped in this way, recipients of the INMED Diploma in International Public Health will be prepared to lead comprehensive health promotion efforts in low-resource communities.
At the completion of the INMED Diploma in International Public Health, students in the context of a low-resource community will be able to:
- Advance community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Assure that healthcare is culturally appropriate
- Mitigate disaster risk and respond to disaster events
- Design and implement healthcare as part of a leadership team
- Transfer healthcare skills to other personnel