INMED Alumni Scholarship Fund
One (1) – $500 scholarship provided for 2018 – 2019 academic year (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019). Scholarship is applied to learner’s service-learning enrollment fee.
- Be a current student, resident or fellow
- Traditional diploma student participating in the International Medicine & Public Health Diploma Program or the International Public Health Diploma Program (non-equivalency)
- Apply and accepted to Diploma Program (Participant has received INMED Acceptance Package)
- Submit required essay. Deadline for 2018 – 2019 Academic Year: June 1 , 2018
- Learner accepted to Diploma program
- Essay is submitted by posted deadline to email@example.com
- Service-learning is in the future (No “retro” or reimbursement scholarship funds)
- Essay Review Process
- Decision will be made within 4 weeks of the posted deadline
Please tell us why you are pursuing the INMED Diploma program. Include in your essay how the diploma program will enhance your current health care training and what role will the INMED Diploma play in your future career.
Formatting: 3 – 5 pages. Double spaced. Font Arial, size: 12
Email essay submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org