International Public Health Hybrid Course
This Course is a hybrid: 5 weeks online, plus 2 days in
classroom, plus final exam in classroom.
At the completion of the INMED International Public Health Hybrid Course, students in the context of a low-resource community will be able to:
- Advance community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Assure that healthcare is culturally appropriate
- Mitigate disaster risk and respond to disaster events
- Design and implement healthcare as part of a leadership team
- Transfer healthcare skills to other personnel
Students in the Course will achieve the above learning objectives through the following educational components:
- Interactive online presentations by expert professionals
- Case studies providing analysis
- Formation groups exploring personal application
Students will need to devote five to ten hours per week during the online segment of the course.
INMED DIPLOMA OPTION
INMED highly recommends that the International Public Health Hybrid Course be complemented with a supervised experience in international public health. Both can be enrolled for simultaneously via the INMED International Public Health Diploma.