International Public Health Hybrid Course
This Course is a hybrid: 5 weeks of structured online learning, plus 1 day of in-classroom skill workshops and final exam.
At the completion of the INMED International Public Health Hybrid Course, learners in the context of a low-resource community will be able to:
- Advance community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Assure that healthcare is culturally appropriate
- Mitigate disaster risk and respond to disaster events
- Design and implement healthcare as part of a leadership team
- Transfer healthcare skills to other personnel
INMED DIPLOMA OPTION
INMED highly recommends that the International Public Health Hybrid Course be complemented with a supervised experience in international public health. Both can be enrolled for simultaneously via the INMED International Public Health Diploma.