International Medicine & Public Health Hybrid Course
This Course is a hybrid: 10 weeks of structured online learning, plus 2 days of in-classroom skill workshops and final exams.
At the completion of the INMED International Medicine & Public Health Hybrid Course, learners in the context of a low-resource community will be able to:
- Prevent, diagnose and treat the leading diseases of poverty
- Prevent, diagnose and treat HIV infection
- Provide for the health of pregnant women and newborns
- Demonstrate proficiency in clinical skills used in low-resource settings
- Advance community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Assure that healthcare is culturally appropriate
- Mitigate disaster risk and respond to disaster events
- Design and implement healthcare as part of a leadership team
- Transfer healthcare skills to other personnel
INMED DIPLOMA OPTION
INMED highly recommends that the International Medicine & Public Health Hybrid Course be complemented with a supervised clinical experience in international medicine, available throughout the INMED Diploma in International Medicine & Public Health (DIMPH).